1) information provide to us when you open a Trouble Saver account, including your account name, telephone number, email, gender, date of birth, age, city or area time zone code,occupation information (profile photo, gender, etc.), and any tags you posted about yourself;
2) any information included in your Trouble Saver profile which are visible to other users of Trouble Saver, or information you make available to us via your use of Trouble Saver, which may include your photos, gender, and city or area;
3) information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the service and our application, including usage by geographies, device and connection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and network type;
4) information we collect as you use Trouble Saver, which may include:
✓ technical information, such as your mobile carrier-related information, configuration information made available by other programs you use to access Trouble Saver, your IP address, your location/country/region/time zone, your device’s version and identification number, user settings, and the operating system; and
✓ information about the likes and dislikes you have made using Trouble Saver and any private information that you input in the application.2.2 Special Note about Sensitive Personal Information To provide certain features (e.g. online video calling), we must access your microphone, camera, or location, with your permission, as described below:
1) Microphone: We access the microphone on your device (with your permission) to record audio messages and deliver sound during video calls.
2) Camera: We access the camera on your device (with your permission) to take your profile pictures and deliver realtime images during video calls.
1) to provide services to you (including both the services currently provided by us via Trouble Saver and the services to be rendered by us via Trouble Saver in the future);
2) to personalize and improve our services and your experiences when you use our services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads;
3) to respond to inquiries, for the purposes of customer service, security, archival and backup purposes in connection with providing services of Trouble Saver;
4) to monitor and analyze usage and trends of our services;
5) to enhance the safety and security of our products and services;
6) to verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
1) Public information in your profile can be seen by anyone. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
1) Measurement partners.
We may share information about you in anonymous and/or aggregated form with third parties for usage analytics (to help us better understand who is using our services and how), and for industry analysis, research, and other similar purposes.
2) Partners offering services in Trouble Saver
3) Law enforcement
4) New owner